Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bats to Bats!

Friends~We are finishing up our Baseball theme in 2nd grade and it has been tons of fun!  My 2nd graders have had tons of fun learning about teamwork and researching famous baseball players! This week we will be heading into the computer lab to complete our reports by researching on the web.   Check out these cute Silly Band stories we wrote in the writing center this week!  My kiddos loved choosing 3 bands and creating a story to go along with them.  My teammate found these baseball themed ones at a toy store.  They are PERFECT!  Click the image to grab a FREE copy of my Silly Band writing sheet!

You can check out more of my Baseball unit by clicking the image below and then be sure to download the preview to receive more free pages!  We have several UNCC Baseball players coming to talk this week about teamwork.  It is going to a wonderful ending to this great team building unit!

I love how this unit is feeding into the next.  In the month of October, we will studying bats in preparation for our field trip to the Charlotte Nature Museum.  We will be starting off with a huge BAT KWL made on black bulletin board paper.  You can read more about my bat unit by clicking the image below.  Be sure to download the preview of my All About Bat file to get a few more freebies for your collection!  Be come a follower of my blog and TPT store to get updates on my new products and classroom fun!










No comments:

Blogging tips