Saturday, February 23, 2013

Rockin' Teacher Materials: A Trip Down Kindergarten Lane & a Freebie!

Rockin' Teacher Materials: A Trip Down Kindergarten Lane & a Freebie!A long time ago, I taught kindergarten and I always had a full length mirror at my cut and paste station so the kids could look at themselves as they created their paper people. You would be amazed at how quickly the paper people went from 'heads with arms and legs' to 'heads, necks, bodies with arms and legs', and the list goes on.
Stop by to see more!

Recently, I was talking with a friend of mine who still teaches the little ones and she asked me to come up with a rhyming activity sometime. I had so much fun coming up with this! I just love the clip art that is available now too!

If you would like to check out a close up of the pack and get a free rhyming worksheet, just click {here}.


1 comment:

Justin said...

Presently, suppose that you have crash scope which will give you budgetary assurance if you are included in an auto collision, paying little heed to regardless of whether you were the one in charge of the mischance. With the cash you get from this scope you can pay for any lawful activity you require get keeping in mind the end goal to demonstrate that you didn't bring about the mishap and is along these lines not committed to pay the other party in harms. Check Cashing San-diego

Blogging tips