Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blog Mistake!

Hi Everybody,
  This is Dianne from Hopelessly Devoted and I wanted to let you know that my blog domain name has changed.  I decided that it would be better for my domain name to match my blog name so I changed it...BIG mistake!  I did not realize that it would mess up my own blog, creatively designed by Kristen over at Ladybug's Teacher Resources.  I had to contact this miracle worker for help in fixing all of the pages that would not work anymore.  Thank you, Kristen!  Then this morning, Erika at The Honey Bunch kindly told me that she was not getting my updates in her blog roll anymore.  Yikes!  That is definitely NOT good.  So I wanted to put it out there that it is totally my fault and I sincerely apologize.  I truly hope that you are somehow seeing this and will update your blogs to continue following.  Thank you, thank you!  I've also added a 'Follow by E-mail' gagdet to my blog, just in case you are interested in that.  Have a fabulous day!




No comments:

Blogging tips