Monday, December 5, 2011

Fairy Tale Freebie

Happy Monday everyone! We began our Christmas Around the World unit today, and to go with that I am doing our fairy tale reading and writing units as well. I think they work nicely together because we can make connections from fairy tales to the countries we are visiting. Next week my students will study one fairy tale (and all its many versions) very closely while working on a group project. I created a menu of activity options (many of which I am modeling this week to get them ready) for the project. Come on over to my blog to grab a copy!

Ms. Alley's Class

2 comments:

Erika said...

I can't get a link to your blog to work.
2B Honey Bunch

Donna said...

A great website for literacy resources for all grades! Please check it out. It’s not completely online yet, but will be soon!

www.litdiet.org

Youtube channel with how-to videos!
http://www.youtube.com/user/balancedliteracydiet/

Please spread the word!

Blogging tips