Monday, December 26, 2011

Just Pinned: Crafts & More Crafts!

I hope everyone had a very merry holiday!!  I know I did.. it was my first Christmas with my new hubs, in our new home :)  We spent the last few days holiday-party-hopping between families, as we have every year since we started dating.  It was tons of fun!!


In what little downtime I've had over the last few days, I've been pinning like crazy... pinning from my Macbook, pinning from my iPhone, pinning from my iPad 2.... I wish, ha!


I found tons of cute ideas for Valentine's Day, like:  
and Earth Day:
Follow the link to my site for a couple other Pinteresting crafts:

A Cupcake for the Teacher
And follow me on Pinterest for the tons of other pinned goodies... school related, and not:
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Justin said...

There are advances accessible for individuals with terrible credit and notwithstanding for the individuals who have documented chapter 11 before. You don't need to manage without a vehicle any more. There are numerous online banks prepared and willing to work with you and to seat you in an auto today. cash advance

Blogging tips