Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Triple consonant blends freebie

This week, we are working on triple consonant blends. My kids this year love to create lists of words as a class and then write the words on a page of their own. I usually bind these into a book so they can read them during Read to Self. It's amazing to me that these books are the most popular books in the classroom library.  I created a couple of pages for them to brainstorm triple consonant blends and then cover pages if you want to bind them into a book.
Here's what the covers look like:




This is an example of the brainstorming pages.
Head over to my blog to grab the freebie.




2 comments:

♥ Owl in a Vowel Tree ♥ said...

This is exactly what we are doing the week we get back from break! It's perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here and thank you for the valuable information. This is truly a great read for me and definitely be back to read some more.

www.n8fan.net

Blogging tips