Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mother's Day and Father's Day Craftivities That Go Together!! Plus 2 Freebies!

Hey all!  I hope everyone is enjoying their Spring Break {me!!}, or their week at school!  I have two fun craftivities for you, for Mother's Day and Father's Day!  They're sweet and delicious and they would look awesome together on any parents' fridge:
to mom, with a cherry on top {TpT or TN}
a donut for dad {TpT or TN}

Both craftivities come with sheets of sprinkle adjectives {17 for Mother's Day and 15 additional sheets for Father's Day) as well as the cone and donut labels.  And, *just in case,* I've included grandma, aunt, grandpa, and uncle name cards, too!


You can get both craftivities in my TpT and TN shops!  I also have Mother's Day & Father's Day freebies available for you:
Click {here} for the freebies!
Come visit me!

A Cupcake for the Teacher

1 comment:

Once Upon 2 Teachers said...

Wow! These are super cute! Thanks for sharing!

www.onceupon2teachers.blogspot.com

Blogging tips