Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Di-no-mite!

wanna fit in some dino fun in these last days!? Check out my posts of the last 10 days of school themes-today-Dino Day! A nature walk, fossil cookies, and dino research filled the day!

picstitch


with ONE roll of sugar cookie dough I found in the fridge at school

I did want to share a little about our nature walk resources. Each year our school orders free nature kits for summer kits from Modern Woodmen of the World. Have you heard of them? I hadn't until we began doing this. Each student gets binoculars, a field book, and a pencil. Teachers get a binder of resources for teaching. I had already gotten this year’s so I gave them out today. I love these!

here’s a link to the educational program and free materials 

signature
button

No comments:

Blogging tips