Thursday, June 14, 2012

Desk makeover

Another quickie, but cute enough to share.
Our desks at school are u.g.l.y. Painted black metal. Crappy drawer that won't open unless you slightly open the two side drawers. You get the picture.
I try to cute it up with posters or my mrs lamb letter magnets. But it was still ugly
Then pinterest {with its addicting little pins that nag at me until I do it} enters. And wha-la. A desk I can live with!
Here's before

Hop over to my blog to see after and other Pinspirations!
 

button

signature

1 comment:

Kelley Dolling said...

Our desks are "double-baggers" as well . . . what a cute idea. (I especially love those dotted letters!) Mine is currently hiding behind a low bookshelf, but you just helped me see my poor little desk in a whole new light. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Blogging tips