Friday, June 22, 2012

Gotta Share a DEAL!

Friends~Until June 22, 2012 Spelling City is offering 50% off their Premium Membership.  For those of you who are already familiar with this site the free membership is super great but the premium is AWESOME!  Head over to their Facebook Page and grab the promotional code!


I started with the free membership years ago and my students loved it.  I could store my lists and then my students could access to games to practice their spelling words.  Now that I am a Premium Member,  I have access to many more games for my students, progress tracking, record keeping, and list grouping are some of my favorite premium features.  Check out a overview of the Premium list below.  You can click the image to read more:)

If your are 2nd grade teacher that uses Reading Street books you can click the image below to head over and check out my lists that I have stored for the school year:)
I know it is hard to think about school when we just started summer vacation but I wanted to make sure that all of you knew about this fantastic deal!  Have a great weekend:)


No comments:

Blogging tips