Thursday, June 14, 2012

Parent Contact Information Cards - FREEBIE

Hi everyone!  Recently I've gotten a lot of requests for my Parent Contact Information cards (originally posted on my classroom website), so I am posting them to make sure that you have them if you want them.  These are cards that are printed on 4x6 index cards that you can keep in a large index card box or in the large index card holder.

Click on the picture to get your freebie contact cards:  (Please let me know if you have any problem accessing them.)




2 comments:

LeightonE'sMama said...

Hi! I love this parent contact card! I was curious if there is a way to edit it? I would like to edit the transportation part to only have the options of Car Rider, Daycare, Walker/Biker. Thanks :)

marisa.conaty@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I agree. I would love to edit the transportation and the mom/dad to say parent or guardian.

These are great!

Blogging tips