Friday, January 20, 2012

Fabulous Followers Need Love Too! A New Award to Share!

We dish out lots of awards for bloggers we follow-but what about the bloggers who do the following??

I don’t mean the weird, stalky ones {come on, you know what I mean... }But the gals who comment just the perfect amount. Or always have something positive and uplifting to say?

I wanted to recognize two of my followers who are just that: FANTASTIC!

fav_follower

I wanted to make an award for these gals cause they make me feel as if I am really contributing to the other teachers of the world rather than just fulfilling my need to babble, spend time on the computer, and make stuff! {all of which I LOVE}

SO Congrats to you:

Mrs. Cupcake

A Cupcake for the Teacher

 

and

to you:

Ericka

Your kindness doesn’t go unappreciated!

Want to share this award?? PLEASE DO! Just save the png, blog about your favorite follower, and pass on the love! If you share and post anything today-please do this!

signature

No comments:

Blogging tips