Thursday, January 5, 2012

Valentine's Day Crafts + Freebie


I did it!  Four new craftivities, this time for Valentine's Day:

There's a darling bee:
{bzzZzZz}
A pretty lil' ladybug:
A colorful caterpillar:
{Valentine, I'm *buggy* for you!}
And a glittering butterfly:
This bugalicious Valentine's Day packet includes patterns for all four craftivities, labels, plenty of pictures, and assembly directions/tips.

If you'd like to grab a copy of "buggy for you {valentine's craftivities}" then stop by my TpT store! :)

Or... I just opened up shop at Teacher's Notebook!  Click the link below to head there now!

And while you're there, pick up a freebie:
{or get it from TpT}
Happy almost Friday! :)

A Cupcake for the Teacher




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I referenced your Bee Mine bees on my blog. Come check it out: http://sweetkinders1.blogspot.com/

Blogging tips