Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Inspiring Monday at Simply 2nd Resources

I would say that most teachers use some kind of morning work or bell work to get their kids focused every morning. It is easier with older students, but I did it to some extent with my 2nd graders. They would come in, put up all their stuff, and then begin responding to a picture or a writing prompt in their journals. When I taught Pre-K, the kids would come in and go to a center until we were ready to start the day. I remember in high school doing brain teasers or other things like that when we arrived in the room.

All that to say, I have been thinking about what morning work will look like with my 4th graders this year. I want to share Rick Morris's website with you again, because he is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on over to Simply 2nd Resources to keep reading!

No comments:

Blogging tips