Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Treasures Unit and a Questioning Freebie


Happy Saturday everyone! I can't believe how cold it's gotten here in the last day. We're not expecting any snow in Tennessee like some of your northerners but it is going to be chilly sitting at the UT football game tonight. I've finished my next Treasures unit for "Head, Body, Legs." Here are some images from the unit.








Check it out at Teacher's Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook. Click on the links below.



Here's a questioning freebie for you. We've been working on generating questions while we read during reading groups. This is a form I've used to help the kids keep track of their questions.

 
Visit me at my blog for the link to the freebie. 

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!
 


No comments:

Blogging tips