Saturday, October 15, 2011

October Word Sort Freebie

Hey Friends!
Denise here from SunnyDays. I've been in full Halloween mode the last few days and I have something fun to share with you today.
My kids are having some difficulty recognizing and categorizing them when they are in a group of mixed words. We've been working on them with these centers  and continued practicing with today's seasonal color, cut and paste activity.

For more detail about how we did this in our classroom, check out the blog post {HERE} or to just quickly download the printable, click on the image below.

P.S. I just listed a new unit at TeachersPayTeachers. 17 pages of reading response activities for my fav Halloween book, The Hallo-wiener! Click the picture below to check it out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Blogging tips