Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, and More Pumpkins

Since tomorrow is going to be a crazy day with the kids so excited for Halloween, I decided to give in a bit and have some fun. We are going to carve a pumpkin together and write about how-to carve a pumpkin.
Click on the picture to download.
We are going to do some of the fun pumpkin activities found at Christina Bainbridge's awesome blog.
Click on the picture to head over the Mrs. Bainbridge's Class.

I also created a fun writing for the kids to do sometime this week about what happens to pumpkins when Halloween is over. I love the book "Snowmen at Night" and I thought this could be written in the same way.



Head over to my blog to download.

Our school had our annual Bluegrass and BBQ on Friday night and each class painted a pumpkin. My class decided to paint Mercy Watson. She turned out pretty good.
Here's a picture of our pumpkin before the tiara and I added huge google eyes.I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. 

Can you believe it sold for $17? My kids' parents were outbidding each other. Hope you have a good Halloween at school. It's going to be a crazy Monday!




Photobucket

No comments:

Blogging tips