Saturday, September 3, 2011

Homework and Some Freebies

I've survived 3 weeks of school and I am so exhausted! This long weekend couldn't have come at a better time. I'm starting to send homework next week and I've created a freebie for you to help you organize your homework. It's so funny that this year my students are so excited to get homework. They keep asking for me to send some home. I guess it makes them feel older.



I've also created a double bubble map for community helpers. Our Treasures story next week is all about firefighters and the kids get all into it. Even if you don't use Treasures, this double bubble map will be great for your study of community helpers.


So head on over to my blog and grab your freebies! Don't forget to join my blog while you are there.



3 comments:

The Schroeder Page said...

I love a double bubble!
☮Monica
The Schroeder Page

Anonymous said...

I love the double bubble too! We don't have the Firefighter story in Texas Treasures. I have just uploaded some Treasure reading resources on my blog. Thanks for sharing!

Dana
http://simplyinspiredtoteach.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Swimming into Second

Blogging tips