Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sticky Situation

Hey Friends,
Denise here from Sunny Days! I am a glue stick girl. On occasion I've dabbled in glue dots and double stick tape, but in the end, I always come back to deodorant's little cousin, the twist-up glue stick. Even though the actual stick factor of liquid glue is superior, the mess that comes with it is the stuff of nightmares. (Although who among us hasn't made a peel off Elmer's glue glove?) However, I came across some amazing resources this summer that may just change my mind. Welcome guest blogger Carolyn Wilhelm of The Wise Owl Factory.

Click on the glue bottle above to stop by the blog to read her guest post and download some free signs for your classroom and another adorable printable resource as well!

See ya on the sunny side!
Photobucket

No comments:

Blogging tips