Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quick Post :)

It's almost the weekend, y'all!  I am going to make this short and sweet... just want to give you a peek at some noun activities I'll be doing over the next few weeks!






This next one is the only one without directions- I was thinking that I may have my kiddos cut out pictures from magazines for the Common/Proper Sort, or just have them generate a list of those type of nouns.  I wanted to leave it open for whatever comes up!



Also, my class has LOVED reading about Henry and Mudge this week!  I think the boys have especially enjoyed it.  Our reading focus was looking at the plot of a story.  Here's a few pictures from the week!

After reading, "Henry and Mudge and the Long Weekend" (where they make a castle and Mudge is the King) we brainstormed the BME and made these cute Mudges- I just looked a picture of Mudge and make tracers for the kids.


Here's how we started learning about Plot:


I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend!!!! 


No comments:

Blogging tips