Sunday, September 25, 2011

Synonym Shaker Freebie!


I am so excited to share my latest obsession with you...The Synonym Search Shaker!


This is an old juice container filled with rice that I dyed (directions courtesy of Pinterest, of course) and nestled inside are 20 word cards. Students then shake up the jar to find synonyms to words on their answer sheets. The rice moves around in the jar and the kids try to get the words to peek through, much like these Find-it games that the kids love. Cool right?


Head over to the blog for more info and to download the freebies for everything you'll need to make 2 of your own, besides the juice and rice - but I bet if you search Pintrest long enough you'll find some great recipes to use those up in no time!














Let me know what you think and get ready to shake things up a bit!









Photobucket

1 comment:

Hilary Lewis said...

Love it Denise! You Rock!

Hilary
www.rockinteachermaterials.com

Blogging tips