Saturday, August 13, 2011

Howdy and Recess Ideas

     Hello Me and My Gang Readers!  I am super super excited to be a new author here.  I hope that I can measure up to the other gals on this site!   To introduce myself, Hi, I'm Stephanie.  I teach second grade in TN.   Second grade is my most favorite grade ever!  It's a great year.  I blog over at Keeping Up With Class.
     I hate days that mother nature throws a wrench in my recess plans.  So last year for my sanity sake I created a ring full of Indoor Recess ideas.  It has been a life saver.   I'm sharing that with you today.  It's a 16 page document that has two cards on a page.  Yep, you read that right 32 ideas for indoor recess.


    If it sounds like something that you are interested in head on over to Keeping Up With Class to snatch it up!  I can't wait to see you there.


No comments:

Blogging tips