Thursday, August 18, 2011

Daily 5 & CAFE Freebies

I found out today that my principal wants to have school wide reading at the end of every day (in addition to our morning reading blocks).  So I thought to myself....How am I going to do this?....Solution:  The Daily 5!  By no means am I an expert, nor do I have any sage advice, however I will blog about my experience with it.  This will be my first year doing the Daily 5 although it incorporates many things that I have already been doing.  I have read many rave reviews and it seems like something that I can easily incorporate into my classroom.   Check out these amazing blogs for FREE anchor charts, signs, and descriptions about the Daily 5.

Daily 5 Handbook

The Polka Dot Patch
Great Daily 5 Signs and CAFE menu signs (this is where I got my Daily 5 signs)


Photobucket
CAFE menu signs (this is where I got the ones for my class)

First Grade O.W.L.s

CAFE menu signs (4 styles) and strategy cards




Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti

Blogging tips