Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Shout Out To K-3 Teachers

We are looking for authors for K, 1st , 2nd and 3rd grade lounges on Me and My Gang. If you are interested please see below!

      Hey GANG! We have had such and amazing response to Me and My Gang we are going to open it up to other grade levels. The cool thing is...you will finally be able to hang out in the lounge.
Your own Grade Level Lounge!

     Each grade will have their own page and their own authors. This is an incredible opportunity for us to collaborate like never before! In order to be granted author permission you must be a follow the following 3 blogs. Once you have done that head to Me and My Gang and click on your grade level lounge at the top of the page. There you will find an email link under contacts. Please be sure that you are sending your email to the correct grade level. Example: If you are in first grade be sure that you are sending your response to firstgradeteamies@yahoo.com

     If you would like your blog button to be added to one of the lounges please email the correct blog and we will post your button as well.



A Shout out to the original GANG...no worries, the 2nd grade page of Me and My Gang will still remain the same but you will have access to all of the other grade levels too. It is going to a wonderful way to find differentiated activities for all learners.

This is just the beginning of the Teamie Fun for this school year. We have something else brewing:) Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mrs. I said...

I tried the K email address and there was an error and it can't send to that address. I would like to be part of the K lounge.

Cathy I.
mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com
Mrs. I's Class

Kristin said...

So excited!!!!!! Sending my email! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Blogging tips