Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday ShOUT OUT!

Hey Gang...each Saturday we Teamies would like to do a ShOUT OUT and introduce one of our very own Me and My Gang authors.  Today,  I would like to introduce Amy Lemons!  You can get to know Amy buy clicking the document below or heading over to her blog.  She is an amazing teacher who has been in the classroom for 6 years and comes from a long line of family educators.  Be sure to check out her super cute pooches too:)
Mrs. Lemons also has a great freebie going on at her site. You can download lots of fun back to school reading activities! She also has a short video introducing herself to her parents and students.  I sure LOVE a video. 
Be sure to become a follower and grab her button! 
Welcome Mrs. Lemons...so glad you are part of our GANG!

1 comment:

amy.lemons said...

Thanks so much ladies!!! I am lovin being a part of Me and My Gang!

Blogging tips