Friday, August 12, 2011

Join me for a Coffee Talk


One of my favorite things to do on a Sunday afternoon is meet some teacher friends and talk school over coffee! It's nice to connect with other teachers and just share ideas and stories. I'm so excited about this new blog 'Me and my Gang', and I'd like to invite 'The Gang' for a coffee talk this Sunday afternoon so we can connect, share stories, and ideas! I'll post a new Coffee Talk question or subject each Sunday afternoon, so grab your coffee and your computer and meet me back here on Sunday! Can't wait to chat with you!

2 comments:

Mrs. Shepherd said...

Looking forward to it! Sounds great.

http://ericashep.blogspot.com

Stephanie May said...

Fun idea! So is this 2nd grade connection you've set up here. I am moving from first grade to second this year so "me and my gang" is such a great resource. Thanks for that!

Blogging tips