Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Classroom Library and Freebie sign


When it comes to the classroom library, I have to admit that I don't have one anymore. I used to use the 3 small bookcases we get in our rooms to hold book baskets, but that left me with no other storage at all (I am sooo envious of all the cupboards and storage in some classrooms! I can't believe they take up a wall in some rooms!). Since those book cases are all we get, I had nowhere to put word work materials, math manipulatives, student book boxes etc. My room is small as well, so it didn't leave me many options to bring in my own things. So, my library is really all throughout the room and not in one designated spot.

Here are some ways I store my books throughout the room. Check out my blog to see the rest. 

You'll also be able to grab a new sign I made for my new Big Box of Big Books.

 
Circle thing(?) by JustSo Scrappy 2.
Font: Pass the Chex by Kevinand Amanda.

I'm also having a 200 followers giveaway that is ending on the 31/8! You can win a $20 Amazon or TpT Gift Card.
 ~Kylie

No comments:

Blogging tips