Thursday, August 4, 2011

Whoo Hoo! Dropping in for a Howdy!

I am soooo excited to be a contributor on this blog!!!

I just wanted to write a quick post to say hello and to invite you to head over to my blog to download my latest freebie- a comprehension activity involving comprehension questions inside plastic Easter eggs. Let your students show off their "egg"cellent comprehension!

You can find the freebie at my blog:

Mrs. Bainbridge's Class


I know "Me and My Gang" is going to be an great place for collaboration and ideas... I'm so happy to be a part of it!

:)
Christina
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Schaffnitt's said...

Yay! Team Bainbridge ... lol!

Christina Bainbridge said...

Thanks Jami! :) You're too funny! I think you should be a member of my starting line up!

Christina
Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

The Schroeder Page said...

Yippee!!! So happy to have you! We are going to be quite a gang!
☮Monica
The Schroeder Page

The Schaffnitt's said...

Oooooo starting line up? Tell me more ;-)

Blogging tips