Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Holey Pumpkin Freebie!

 Friends...I just uploaded another Smartboard lesson to Teacher's Notebook.  It is a month or two ahead but Halloween is one of my favorite times of year and I am getting geared up!  Loving Halloween is one thing but when you have a student that doesn't celebrate it makes is tricky to enjoy the fun.  I love carving pumpkins and I found a way to still do this in my classroom and not make jack-o-lanterns.  We make LANTERNS...Holey Pumpkin lanterns.  You can check some of the pages from the lesson.  Included you receive the directions for Holey Pumpkin Day, Secret Teacher Tips, Life Cycle, Jokes, Math, and a Witch's Brew activity.  I am excited to offer this FREE to the first 3 people that leave comments on this post at The Schroeder Page!

No comments:

Blogging tips